Google Ads 2020 (Adwords)
Google Ads (AdWords) Step-by-Step Course to help you Succeed with Search, Display & Remarketing.
In this course you will learn:
- How to set up your AdWords account from scratch
- The theory behind successful online advertising
- What keywords are and how to use them to your advantage
- How to set up conversion tracking and how to track phone calls from your website
- How to track sales, revenue and form submissions using Google AdWords
- How to take advantage of competitor reports and customer data in your campaigns
- How to write and A/B test your ads
- How to increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click
- How to structure your account, campaigns, ad groups and keyword lists for optimal results
- How to analyze keyword data in Excel to gain deeper insight into your data
- NO experience with AdWords required!
- Basic Browser Skills
- All you need is a laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection!
Yoohoo Academy has taught 100,000+ students everything from Lift Style to Fitness Training, Cyber Security, to Ethical Hacking, Facebook Ads, to SEO, Email Marketing, to eCommerce, Business Investing, to Social Media Marketing, to Launching your own Business, Marketing/Ad Agency!
Yoohoo Academy is a Multination company that offers an ever growing range of high-quality online courses that teach using hands-on examples from experts in the field of study and tested research; all backed with high-quality, studio voiceover narrated videos! The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today's world.
All Yoohoo Academy courses are taught by experts in their field who have a true passion for teaching and sharing their knowledge.
StartWhy choose Google Ads (5:46)
StartHow Google Ads Engine Works (8:06)
StartAnalyze Your Competition (6:26)
StartHow to setup Ads Account (1:06)
StartCampaign Types (4:29)
StartHow to Do Budgeting and Select Bidding Strategy (4:24)
StartTarget Audience Selection and Management (4:07)
StartAd Campaign Settings (3:48)
StartKeywords Research & Planning (13:59)
StartAds Writing Tips (5:42)