The Complete Android Developer Course
Android Development Course from Beginners level to Advance
This source will help the beginners to start build their own Android apps from scratch. By the end of this course you will be able to build real world android apps. In this course you will learn how to build and design secure android apps avoiding Android Vulnerabilities, and how to work with android layout tools to design very attractive and responsive layout that work with different device size, then you will learn how to use Sqlite as local database storage and Mysql as remote database storage, Also you will learn about web services and map. And you will learn how to work with android device persimmons and access to device information and device services.
What you'll learn
- Build Your First Mobile App
- Build Real-world Android apps like real estate, pizza shop, Stop watch
- Build online games, play tic tac toy online.
- Build secure app and avoid Android Vulnerability
- Work with local and remote Database
- Work with user location and map
- Design amazing layout using Style, Color,Shape, Menu and Constraint Layout
- Design responsive layout that works on different device size with different language
- Work with camera and other hardware
- Use system service like BroadcastReceive, Services, and Alar
Yoohoo Academy has taught 100,000+ students everything from Lift Style to Fitness Training, Cyber Security, to Ethical Hacking, Facebook Ads, to SEO, Email Marketing, to eCommerce, Business Investing, to Social Media Marketing, to Launching your own Business, Marketing/Ad Agency!
Yoohoo Academy is a Multination company that offers an ever growing range of high-quality online courses that teach using hands-on examples from experts in the field of study and tested research; all backed with high-quality, studio voiceover narrated videos! The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today's world.
All Yoohoo Academy courses are taught by experts in their field who have a true passion for teaching and sharing their knowledge.