Complete Data Science Training with Python for Data Analysis
Complete Data Science Training with Python for Data Analysis
We offer full-fledged data science training with Python for Data analysis!
The course is a 12-hour Python Data Science Bootcamp to facilitate keen learners with statistical modelling, data visualisation, in-depth Python learning, and machine learning.
Reasons to Consider This Course
- This course comprises a complete guide to practical implementations of data science using Python.
- It’s a comprehensive course covering all the significant aspects of practical data science.
- If you’re only enrolling in this course, you can buy related Python-based data science books to assist you along your way.
- Today, giant companies use Python to store abundant information through filtering, managing, and manipulating data with Python. Learning this will give you a competitive edge and give your career a mega boost!
At Stack Skills, we can make you a promise:
Enrol in this one course, and rest assured you will become a master of practical Python-based Data Science!
Team of Experts On Board
Let us tell you a bit about ourselves. We are an online learning platform to facilitate avid learners, such as yourself, and make data sciences accessible for all!
We have expert instructors onboard having years of experience in analysing real-life data from various resources. They are well equipped with data science techniques and have produced world-class publications and journals.
Our instructors have extensive knowledge regarding all Python data science courses, and due to their research, their skillset has increased with each passing day.
We believe that the topic is highly multidimensional in nature, and all the books and courses out there cannot account for its versatility. Often, data science is used interchangeably with machine learning!
This results in the students getting a somewhat incomplete knowledge of the subject. Therefore, we are here to turn things around! We aim to provide the students with a robust grounding in all aspects of data science, be it statistical modelling or visualisation to machine learning.
Our course is not like other Python courses where students are just given surface knowledge. Your instructor will dig deep into the statistical modelling features of Python. We guarantee that you will receive one-of-a-kind learning in Python Data Science!
After finishing the course, you will be far above just carrying out mundane visualisations and data explorations. In fact, you will gain proficiency in statistical analysis, machine learning, and conducting deep learning-based models with Python.
Sections of Python Data Science Included in the Course
Our comprehensive course addresses all aspects of Python Data Science.
- We will begin the course with all the necessary basics and techniques of Python Data Science.
- Easy to understand methods that will simplify even the most intricate concepts of Python.
- Introduction to Python Data Science and Anaconda, a powerful Python-driven framework for data science.
- Fundamentals of Jupyter notebooks to implement the techniques in Python.
- Detailed presentation of the basic analytical tools including Operations, Numpy arrays, Arithmetic, Matrices, Broadcasting, Equation-solving.
- Data Structures & reading in Pandas along with Excel, HTML, CSV, JSON.
- Removing NAs/No data, grouping by attributes, and handling conditional data by learning to pre-process and Wrangle Python data.
- How to create data visualisations like boxplots, barplots, histograms, scatterplots, pie charts, line charts, and so much more.
- Learning the relationship between variables, statistical analysis, and statistical interference.
- Machine Learning, supervised/Unsupervised Learning in Python.
- Discover how to create artificial neural networks and in-depth learning structures.
- Establish an understanding of the entire Python Data Science world.
- No requirement for prior knowledge of Python or Machine Learning.
How is This Course Helpful?
This course will prove to be highly beneficial for you. Usually, courses use made-up data, which is not valuable as it does not allow the students to implement Python-based Data Science in real life. You will learn to implement the methods using real-life data achieved from various sources.
Once you finish the course, you will gain competence with using packages like Numpy, Matplotlib, and Pandas. This will enable you to work with actual data using Python.
You will also learn deep and complex concepts such as statistical modelling in Python’s Statsmodels package. Along with that, you will have a full grasp of the difference between statistics and machine learning.
Our instructors will introduce you to neural networks and deep learning via a powerful H2o framework. With this comprehensive course, you will be a pro at stats, data mining, visualisation, machine learning, and deep learning.
The primary motivator for you to join this course is that you will be able to apply Python-based Data Science to real data and integrate it into your practice. You can even begin analysing data for your own projects according to your skillset and leave a strong impression on your employers with your excellence.
Don’t Miss Out & Enrol Now!
Truthfully, this course is your best shot to acquire statistical data analysis skills from the experts.
Here’s what this course will do for you:
- Allow you an opportunity to enrol without requiring any existing knowledge of Python or stats.
- Begin from a basic level and take you to advanced data science techniques using Jupyter notebooks.
- Ensure a firm grasp of Python to perform various visualisation and statistical data analysis tasks for data modelling.
- Introduce the essential machine learning and statistical concepts for practical interpretation and data analysis.
- Provide a strong background in the most critical data science techniques.
- Teach you how to decide the most suited data science techniques to answer your research queries and interpret the results.
All in all, it’s a practical course where you will spend some time learning the theoretical concepts of data science. Once you develop the fundamental concepts, you will implement different techniques on actual data and interpret the results.
After each lesson, you will surely learn something new and apply that knowledge to your projects!
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss the golden opportunity and apply now!
Yoohoo Academy has taught 100,000+ students everything from Lift Style to Fitness Training, Cyber Security, to Ethical Hacking, Facebook Ads, to SEO, Email Marketing, to eCommerce, Business Investing, to Social Media Marketing, to Launching your own Business, Marketing/Ad Agency!
Yoohoo Academy is a Multination company that offers an ever growing range of high-quality online courses that teach using hands-on examples from experts in the field of study and tested research; all backed with high-quality, studio voiceover narrated videos! The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today's world.
All Yoohoo Academy courses are taught by experts in their field who have a true passion for teaching and sharing their knowledge.
StartWhat is Data Science (3:37)
StartIntroduction to the Course & Instructor (11:34)
StartIntroduction to the Python Data Science Tool (10:57)
StartFor Mac Users (4:05)
StartIntroduction to the Python Data Science Environment (19:15)
StartSome Miscellaneous IPython Usage Facts (5:25)
StartOnline iPython Interpreter (3:26)
StartConclusion to Section 1 (2:36)
StartNumpy Introduction (3:46)
StartCreate Numpy Arrays (10:51)
StartNumpy Operations (16:48)
StartMatrix Arithmetic and Linear Systems (7:34)
StartNumpy for Basic Vector Arithmetic (6:16)
StartNumpy for Basic Matrix Arithmetic (5:16)
StartBroadcasting for Numpy (3:52)
StartSolve for Equations (5:04)
StartNumpy For Statistics (7:23)
StartConclusions to Section 3 (2:24)
This course went above and beyond my expectations. This is a great business plan course. It was very easy to follow and very thorough. Alex is very real and makes you feel as if you are in the same room with him when he is speaking. Highly recommended all his courses & books.
- Amanda Smith
Tons and tons of advice. Make sure to take notes. Very comprehensive course with lots of great advice, a lot of things I never thought of trying. Definitely a don't miss for authors, musicians, or those with any other small business.
- Kristie Snively